Wednesday, August 6, 2008

yeah! haha! YAY!!!

its good! its actually good now!! no shits!! my life it really becoming better! i guess the saying is true...there's a dawn after every night! and its dawn now!! haha! i hope it never ends! school has been great! council as well! open house was a success!! everyone is happy and well happy! relationships with frens and family are coming along just fine!! maybe only my tests could be abit better...haha...oh well! not everything is perfect right? haha..

i'm going malaysia this weekend and i am so looking forward to it! it'll be a time where i can do ABSOLUTELY nothing! haha...sadly my incle is leavin for the US this weekend as well! i'll miss him! he's always been the 1 spoiling me and bringing me out cause i'm his favourite nephew! hahaha...oh well...he'll be back next year atleast!

teachers day is comin up and i still have to get the song and dance ryte! miss hon...forgive me if u think we had done a lousy dance job! and if u do read this...don't tell any teacher we doin a dance! thanks! haha..

oh shit! i got eom to do! i forgot!! ok!! byeee kids!! :)

No comments: