Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st time in 2 weeks

its been so long since i last blog!! busy busy busy!! so here i am! blogging! haha..
so let me start from my malaysia trip 2 weeks ago! dunring the national day weekend! IT WAS FUN!! i shopped like hell there la! i bought 1 shirt from britishindia which cost 200 sing DOLLARS!! my mom thought me and my dad were crazy, coz i chose such an expensive shirt and my dad actually bought it for me!! throughout the whole weekend.. i watched singh is king (gr8 movie btw!), played cards with my cousins, had late nights and mornings after soooo long!,bought 1 shirt, a few tees, 2 pairs of shoes and some dvd's!

congrats singapore for winning the silver medal in the olympics and happy belated birthday joel and samuel!! :)

after the fantastic holiday break! it was back to work!! council suddenly had a lot of meetings as we were stepping up a gear for teachers day preperations. although the week ended well, it was not before much stress and pressure as council, service learning and work were all getting on my nerves! it was crazy! then this week started and so far i've only been having 4 hours of sleep everyday since i come home so late from council and try, i repeat, TRY, to do some work. so i end up sleepin at 2 am...but its been worth it since the effort i've been putting for the councillors to dance well is paying off as they are really movin to the beat! gr8 job guys! =D

today was a ok day...had chem spa which i didnt really study for but i think it went ok..hopefully...what really cheered me up was that i could go home early today! and it was a gd day! managed to catch up alot with payal which was cool...and now!! i am doin this consent form cum flyer for my class's service learning project...and here's the sad truth..i'm terrible at it!! oh well i got 1 hour left to finish it or else jannah is gonna KILL me!! haha...ok...till next time!! byeee!

No comments: