Monday, July 14, 2008

lifes a blast!

my life is the best ever...seriously...i mean...i have ALOT of stress...bad results...very little sleeping time...alot of activities like project work and srvice learning and sc and family committments...oh and i have no time for myself... fantastic life ha? sigh...ok enough...i juz wanna say sry to every1 whom i have disappointed these past few weeks and that despite the fact that although my reasons may be valid...i am still at fault for all that i have done wrong..i hope you'll understand that i'm not the sort of person who wants to make ppl upset...i hate that...and i also wanna express my gratitude to every1 who has helped in anyway possible these past few weeks...i thank you'll...i dunno how i'll ever repay you'll back for what you'll have done for me...but if there's anything...pls lemme know and i'll try my best to fulfill it...oh well...weekend was fun...grandparents 50th anniversary so i was practically runnin from place to place due to the formalities that i have upon me to do...it was fun but it came with a price...oh well...i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired now...and all of a sudden i have to do rebuttal and a counter arguement for the gp essay..i guess i deserve it...sigh...till next time...bye...

No comments: