Saturday, June 7, 2008

mixed emotions!

heylo!!! i'm back after soo long!! and boi its been tiring and now stressful!! lemme start from last saturday! my family went to the ferry terminal to go to bintan but since we were gettin a late ferry only we decided to drive to port dickson in malaysia instead! and boi was it fun!!! all my cuzs from kl came over and i was so happy!! my cuz kashu from india was in kl so even she came!
she was supposed to come to singapore and meet us but passport expire so we went to her instead! haha! it was damn fun! all of us went for banana boat riding and we fell of twice!! my mom got so scared! haha! ut i t was damn fun! then me and kashu went for canoeing and jet skiing! where we got stuck in the middle of the sea for both occasions! haha!
but it was gd! it was sad that we had to leave so fast! coz we only got to see the whole family for only a few hours! apparently i was very lucky that day aswell! coz while my family played cards...i sat beside my cuz and suddenly he started winning after losing so much! haha! this was all on saturday and sunday! oh and bargaining in port dickson is terrible! oh well! haha..and den on monday was LTC!!! i'll tell you'll all bout it in another post dedicated juz to it! and then friday came! i was so blur la! so many things have happened and i was not aware so i had to do some major organisation!! then i went to the airport to pick up my uncle from the US at midnight! after that we all went to my grandmom's place where we had such a gr8 time with all the jokes!! i actually cried coz i laughed so much! haha! and then today...i had debate trainin which i skipped coz i had a sore throat and now i may be kickd out of the team! sigh...oh well...i mite juz quit come to think of it...oh well time will tell! and now i've gotta start studying!!!sigh..i'm gonna pull myself together and studya for the next 2 weeks proper!!! yeah! ok! till next time!! byeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: